Sunday, February 05, 2006

Discovery

Not very long ago, I went to a party at a dear friend's home. It had been a while since I attended any party really and it was very enjoyable. There I met a guy I'd seen many other times before but never really spoke too. We both had seen each other in many diferent situations and never dared to speak to one another fearing a negative response. What a surprise to find out he wanted so bad to talk to me as I wanted to talk to him! Let's call him Hakuo.
So, Hakuo and I had a very pleasant conversation in which he told me he'd read my older blog many times and never commented. He enjoyed it a lot. That statement itself made me feel like I should write to people more often rather than just to myself. I had to stop being so self-destructeive and allow myself to express what I think and feel the ways I like. And express it to others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muslimness said...

It's true... people will read so much but not respond. It takes something drastic for feedback. Try being more controversial! No, lol, don't!
Cool blog,
Peace & respect.

November 18, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home