Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sleeping Beauty

Well, it's been a while... However, I know nobody has been reading this which makes every effort of mine to feel guilty for not posting completly useless. We have to keep trying tough.

I decided to try some of those intenet useless quizes. One came out like this:

You scored as Sleeping Beauty. Your alter ego is Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty! You are beautiful and enchanting, and as sweet as ever.

Sleeping Beauty

81%

The Beast

75%

Donald Duck

56%

Goofy

50%

Snow White

44%

Cinderella

38%

Peter Pan

38%

Pinocchio

31%

Cruella De Ville

31%

Ariel

25%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com



I've always thought I was more like donald Duck. I was a little surprised for being sleeping beauty at first. But now I think it suits me. For instance, I slept the whole day today for no reason really. I have to stop doing this. After all, no prince will come after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home