Sunday, March 06, 2005

"Which religion is the right one for you?"

I was making the silly quizes again. But this time it got me off guard. I'm in shock really. You wouldn't know why because I haven't yet spoken about this subject here. Well... it kinda disturbed me...




You scored as Islam.



Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already.


Islam

83%

Buddhism

79%

paganism

67%

agnosticism

63%

Satanism

58%

Hinduism

33%

Judaism

29%

Christianity

17%

atheism

13%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Zaufishan said...

Probably in the top 4 somewhere, faith fluctuates so sticking to one thing whole heartedly is tough...
Danka for this!
As'salamualaykum.

November 18, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home